Warhammer Underworlds: Skabbiks Plaguepack (Castellano) (6)
Solo en inglés.
The diseased skaven of Skabbik’s Plaguepack plan to usher in the birth of one of the Great Plagues – an apocalyptic disease prophecised amongst the fanatical verminkin of the Clans Pestilens. Their foulsome quest has taken the Plaguepack deep into the heart of Wyrdhollow, to seek one of the arcane ingredients in this foul brew. Should Skabbik's noisome flock succeed in their task, great swathes of the Mortal Realms may be reduced to rancid rotting mulch. Let their enemies beware – a sickening death awaits any who stand against the children of the Great Corruptor.
Skabbik’s Plaguepack employ special rules to Corrupt areas of the map – this foul process is vital to the warband's success, and the Plaguepack's fighters can Inspire, gain new abilities, and score Glory by doing so, inexorably creeping their way to victory. This set includes a full Rivals deck to use straight out of the box, and the models are all push-fit – so you can get playing in no time.
This set includes:
- 6x push-fit Skabbik’s Plaguepack miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in putrid green plastic
- 6x double-sided fighter cards, one for each member of the warband – Skabbik Plagueseeker, Rabidius Skench, Itchitt, Poxlix, Rikkit, and Skritter
- 1x Skabbik's Plaguepack background and plot card, with additional rules for using Skabbik's Plaguepack
Plus, a 32-card Rivals deck consisting of:
- 12x Skabbik's Plaguepack objective cards
- 10x Skabbik's Plaguepack upgrade cards
- 10x Skabbik's Plaguepack gambit ploy cards
These push-fit miniatures can be assembled without glue, and are supplied unpainted